Jayvoice - the truth

Download lyrics Jayvoice T.R.G there is something on my mind something that i face something i cant even say it killing me slowly daily it ruining my fate so i go down on my knee i say my prayer to the lord so he can make a way for me where there is no way so i can be the new lord i feel like am alone listen to myself alone nobody feeling me right here am alone that's what in face my whole life waiting for my own glory lime light after the raining day the sunshine my lime light green light on my knee on the ground to the cloud my prayer to the lord cos am stressing a lot and am loosing a lot though am a sinner but have mercy lord have mercy lord there is something on my mind (the truth) you don't need to smoke before you get it right there is something on my mind (the truth) you don't need need to drink before you get it right there is something on my mind (the truth) you don't need to sniff before you get it right there is something on my mind you don't need to you don't need to normal life is boring you don't smoke you don't drink nigga you ain't welcome to the party you can smoke weed broke bottle nigga you are real buddy that's who they feel that what they see nigga you're their buddy huh i don't live to impress smoke to depress my stress when am upset and the things that we do i do the best of it (common) the thing that we see i see the best of it (lets go) you can hate if you wanna hate you do what you wanna do all i know is am saying truth here is the prove 247 i put my life on it i don't need to smoke i don't need sniff i don't need to drink before in kill this mind for real you can be what you wanna be you can do what you wanna do the spirit is in you there is something on my mind (the truth) you don't need to smoke before you get it right there is something on my mind (the truth) you don't need need to drink before you get it right there is something on my mind (the truth) you don't need to sniff before you get it right there is something on my mind you don't need to you don't need to there is something on my mind (the truth) you don't need to smoke before you get it right there is something on my mind (the truth) you don't need need to drink before you get it right there is something on my mind (the truth) you don't need to sniff before you get it right there is something on my mind you don't need to you don't need to you can be yourself live not to impress the truth the truth (whats up?) the truth (Voice) the truth Download song composed and produced by Jayvoice kindly follow @jayvoicetrg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jayvoice Always On My Mind